Career Coaching For New Grads & College Seniors
Can career coaching for new grads help you or your loved one?
Helping new college graduates, or soon-to-be graduates, stay calm and effective while they determine and take those next steps is something I love to do. I remember the overwhelm of taking these first steps and have worked with thousands of undergraduate and graduates school grads with their job search.
I’ve seen so many new grads who are demotivated and anxious after months of an unsuccessful job search because of mistakes they didn’t have to be making. I want you to start out with the right job search approach, materials, and mindset!
There are so many decisions to make and questions swirling. Often, doubts and fears get the best of new grads when a job doesn’t easily appear:
I thought I knew what I wanted to do, but now I have no idea!
- What am I really qualified to do?
- Where should I live; what can I afford?
- What kind of job am I suited for?
- What will I actually be doing all day?
- How do I write this resume?
- How do I present myself in interviews?
- How do I get started with the job search and actually land a job I want?
Our work together will help you feel more confident while you find your answers AND…
- Get and stay on track with valuable networking including LinkedIn strategies and outreach emails
- Write your resume, cover letters, and follow-up emails
- Prepare for phone and in-person interviews
- Make those important professional wardrobe decisions
- Brush up on not-to-be-underestimated workplace etiquette tips
I also help parents and recent graduates craft a ‘coming home’ contract so that everyone can live peaceably after years of living independently of each other. We’ll clarify expectations and agreements for this time of transition which can be irritatingly bumpy for everyone in the family if expectations aren’t clear from the outset.
You worked hard to get into college, and to graduate! Now the rubber really meets the road. I’ll partner with your new graduate so you can reap the rewards of this hard work and begin a fulfilling path of engaging work for years to come.
For more information or to begin coaching, call 1-877-872-3929 or email [email protected].