Career Coaching Options
Below you’ll find career coaching options Daisy Swan offers her private clients. Read them over to see what works best for your needs. Have questions? Call 1-877-872-3929 to discuss the best steps for you.
And remember, what we pay attention to grows. What are YOU paying attention to?
When you sign up for one-on-one career coaching with me you receive undivided attention focused on helping you get more of what you want in your life. I offer all of my clients unbiased, non-judgmental, third-party, professional career coaching to increase your clarity and focus and help you to take the actions that get the results you want to see.
Career coaching options vary based on your needs. That said, it’s important to understand how it can help.
Career Coaching can help you to:
- Move up, move out, or increase your options in all areas of your work life,
- Clarify your career path options via more education or better communication and negotiation skills
- Develop your own flavor of successful networking strategies within your organization or that can help meet people who can connect you with positions that sparkle to you somewhere else
- Re-work your resume to accurately illustrate the contribution you can make no matter what or where
- prepare for interviews so that you show your best and most effective self, even when you feel those inquisitive eyes on you. Our mock interviews help you know yourself and your answers so you present the right impression while still being you.
- Develop your inner resources. Confidence coaching supports you to make sure you’re standing up to that inner critic, or others like a bully boss, who gets in your way of going for what you want. We’ll work with techniques and tools to strengthen your inner and outer voice so you show up with calm and courage.
Men and women of all ages and all stages of their careers struggle with career issues! I know because I’ve worked with them!
Your Career Coaching package begins with of a couple of spot-on assessments and the completion of a thought-provoking questionnaire. During our first 2-hr session (in-person or via Skype, Zoom, FaceTime, or phone) we’ll start to create a new plan that engages and inspires you; gives you personal accountability and a brand new perspective on all that’s possible!
Coaching process with suit your individual needs and budget. Helpful homework will keep you moving and exploring, unearthing new options. I’ll be your accountability partner seeing to it that you make the progress you know you want!
For more information or to begin coaching, call 1-877-872-3929 or email [email protected].