Finding Your Right Livelihood & Job Search Bootcamp
Starting Tuesday evening May 5th, 2020
5:30 – 6:45 pm Pacific/8:30 – 9:45 pm EST for 6 Weeks
This class includes:
- Thought provoking exercises and coaching to help you process what you want now, and techniques to stay grounded and centered as your thoughts roam and settle.
- Downloadable formats and tools to help you get the most relevant information down on paper. Eventually we’ll use these to craft your updated resume, cover letters and LinkedIn profile so they really sparkle
- Essential marketing tactics to put you in front of the employers you’re most interested in.
- Practices to become comfortable and genuine as you speak with those who can help you in your search – aka networking skills. We’ll cover how to overcome obstacles that get in everyone’s way during the job search process.
- 1 one-on-one 40 minute session with Daisy (a $150 value) to discuss your progress, challenges, resume
- Discussion of predictable and uncomfortable topics like imposter syndrome, lacking confidence, feeling shy or overwhelmed by the whole process…. If these affect you as they do so many people making changes, you’ll learn new ways to slay these dragons.
We’ll use the very cool Strengths Finder 2.0 Report (use the book or find assessment online) to help you maximize on your strengths in all aspects of your transformation.
The Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) Career Report is available for those who have not already taken this assessment for an additional $50 fee. This assessment is valuable to better understand your ‘good fit’ career options, provides you with useful vocabulary to help you articulate your strengths to potential employers and those important networking contacts.
Attend this program from anywhere. This class is offered via the video platform Zoom which makes class attendance easy from anywhere. All you need is a laptop, or device that has a camera, so that you can interact with the group just as we would if we were meeting in person. If you haven’t interacted in a video class before I want to assure you that it is so simple and easy to do! I have been meeting with clients using Skype or Zoom video platforms with my clients across the globe, every day, for years.
Can’t make it for a class? No problem. All classes will be recorded so you can watch the video at your convenience – but I do hope you’ll be able to attend live, so you can reap the benefit of all of our discussions and the group support.
We’ll meet four Tuesday evenings at 6:30-7:30pm Pacific, January 8th, 15th, 29th, Feb. 4th. By the end of this class you will be ready to apply for new jobs, and on your way to a very bright and happy New Year.
$179 early bird by May 1st, $199 regular price
I have been teaching job search strategy classes for 15 years and have seen participants have a great time and learn tons of valuable techniques to get where they want to go! Past participants have said that one of the most valuable parts of the class has been hearing others’ stories and hearing how I discuss their particular questions and issues. You’ll have the chance to learn from others and network together…You may be surprised to learn that people of all ages, from all career levels, and all types of workplaces attend my classes. You will join an amazing community of current and former clients who have been known to be helpful resources to others also looking to make career and job changes.
I promise…Everyone deals with plenty of anxiety, and has questions, about making a job transition! We’ll tame yours.
Meet me and others making career and job changes starting Tuesday evenings, May 5th – June 9th at 5:30-6:45 pm Pacific/ 8:30-9:45 Eastern.
By the end of this class you’ll be equipped with new awareness, knowledge about who you are and what you need to work the way you want to, and be ready to apply for new jobs.
$179 early bird by May 1st , $199 regular price